Trust the Dual HDL300 system to deliver the best in audio performance for your large spaces. Seated, standing or walking around – no restrictions mean that your teams work the way that best suits them and their tasks. It installs on the wall in minutes for a clean, uncluttered aesthetic. And its plug-and-play connectivity and autocalibration mean that setup is simple.
- Designed for large spaces: Up to 30' by 50' (9.1 x 15.2 m)
- 16,384 virtual microphones: They fill the room, so there’s always one close by
- Advanced system processing capabilities: Running at 25,000+ MIPS, the system simultaneously processes all 16,384 microphones
- Compatible with UC&C platforms Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting, Cisco Webex, StarLeaf, BlueJeans and more
- Autocalibration: Continuously adapts to new room configurations and dynamics
- Plug and play: Recognized as a standard USB device. No drivers needed
- Advanced audio: Full duplex, acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain contro
- Wall-mount installation: A simple install. No tabletop clutter or noise
- Automatic upgrades: Nureva Room Manager provides automatic updates and lets you customize your settings
- Budget friendly: The Dual HDL300 costs far less than installed, multicomponent systems for large rooms
- Color: Black
Plays nice with leading platforms
The HDL300 system supports Zoom, Microsoft® Teams, Lifesize®, Cisco Webex®, RingCentral, Intel Unite® and GoToMeeting®. It’s also compatible with major room controller brands like Cisco®, Crestron®, QSC® and StarLeaf – plus many more!